You can attend ClickZ Live New York the old-fashioned way, by purchasing a ticket. Or you can come the fun way, by winning a platinum pass in our social contest.
ClickZ Live New York is just under a month away and we know you’d like to be there. After seeing our previews, such as the video with Seth Godin or the Q+A with GoDaddy’s Phil Bienert, how could you not? (If that’s not enough to entice you, we’ve got another Q+A coming soon, one that will give you some insight about Chobani’s “DNNA.”)
You can buy tickets to the event here. Or! You can win one on social, which will be far more fun.
Over the next two weeks, we’re going to pose six questions on Facebook and Twitter. They’ll be industry insights, open-ended questions along the lines of “What is the most accurate way to measure your digital marketing’s ROI?”
To enter, all you have to do is answer, either by tweeting us back or commenting on Facebook. Those with the best answers win the prize: a platinum pass to ClickZ Live New York, which gets you into both days of the conference, as well as all networking events.
- You must be a U.S. resident. It’s fine if you’re not a New York resident, though travel and accommodations aren’t included.
- You can’t already be registered for the conference.
- You can’t be a spammer – one answer per question.
- You can’t work at ClickZ, Search Engine Watch or Contentive, or be related to any of us.
- You can’t transfer a winning ticket over to a future event, though you can pass it onto a colleague, in the event that you can’t make it.
The content starts tomorrow and ends March 31 at 11:59 p.m. All winners will be notified of (Read more...) special status on Friday, April 1.
With ClickZ Live New York around the corner, we spoke with Phil Bienert, CMO of GoDaddy about merging traditional and digital marketing, as well as some of his challenges in doing so.
Visual content in all its forms has become the driving trend online, as improvements in technology and bandwidth push the boundaries of ... read more
The web is becoming more and more visual, and nowhere more so than on social media, where some of the most influential ... read more
Facebook is determined to take its advertising format to the next level and it might be a great opportunity for a brand ... read more