ClickZ is delighted to announce the latest topic in its Content Takeover series. Our next "One-Stop Digital" will focus on Content Marketing, starting next week from September 29 to October 1, 2015.
As a "real-time information experience," the Content Takeover draws on the expertise and resources of our editorial team and senior marketing experts from across the industry to deliver engaging content on a chosen topic. Over the course of three days, ClickZ will bring you in-depth analysis, commentary, news, and a live webinar, enabling you to deepen your specialist knowledge and gather more tools and ideas for your marketing arsenal.
Some Key Features That We'll Cover:
- UGC and how this is changing content marketing
- Connecting with the C-Suite via content marketing
- Does native advertising count as content marketing?
- Pushing your creative boundary on Instagram
- Developing a mobile content plan that works
- Tactics for an effective video content marketing strategy on Facebook and Youtube
- How to turn your data into content marketing gold
- Measurement tips and setting KPIs for content marketing
Complete Our Poll!
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.